As of Open Enrollment in 2019, Medicare will have a new tool for finding health and drug plans. This new tool will replace the current one on the medicare.gov web site.
In order to more easily use this new tool, we strongly recommend you create a “MyMedicare” account. This account will allow you to save information, such as a list of prescription drugs. Without an account you will no longer be able to save a drug list.
MyMedicare accounts have a lot of other benefits too!
With this account you can:
- Check your Medicare claims as soon as they are processed.
- See a calendar of preventative services you may be eligible for.
- Check your health and drug plan enrollment information.
- Keep track of your prescription drugs, all in one place.
- View your Part B deductible information.
- Create an “On the GO Report” that allows you to print your healthcare information to bring with you to doctors and other providers.
- Protect yourself from FRAUD by regularly checking your Medicare account for unusual activity.
Are you ready to set up your account?
Use this link to register for a MyMedicare Account. You will need to have your Medicare card to find your Medicare number and effective dates.
If you would like someone to walk you through this account creation, please contact us. One of our counselors will call you back and help you with the enrollment.